Monday, August 8, 2011

Be My Valentine

A guy comes into the ER because has a problem with his penis.  Having worked in the ER for many years, I thought I had seen about every problem one could have with their penis.  Infected ones, fractured ones, cut ones, ones with things shoved into them (pens, pencils, paper clips etc, etc), tattooed ones and ones I thought were on a woman.

So this guy had been in prison for a while.  Having a lot of free-time on his hands, he had taken a domino and over time using an emory board had shaped this domino into a heart.  He had carefully and with great skill slowly filed this domino into a perfect heart about this size of a nickel and about a quarter of an inch thick.  The next part is what amazed me.  He then sliced the skin on the top of his penis and slid his domino heart under the skin of the shaft of his penis and allowed this to heal.  Over time his small incision healed leaving the appearance of a heart on the shaft of his penis.  Presumably this was to be for the enjoyment of the ladies once he got released from prison.

Well I guess his penis must have been a little out of practice after all the time in prison.  The first time he used his newly decorated penis it tore.  So now here he was in the ER a couple days later with an infected wound on his penis asking to have his domino heart removed.

Is this a great job or what?  Another thing to be checked off the list of "Oh yeah, I've seen that before"!

2 comments:

  1. Exactly !!! - Life is short and having the opportunity to see life in the most twisted way it is, is a privilidge ! ps I am teaming up with you there my man, not the domino one ;) ppss I must start making a little note of my unique ones - I´ll make sure to plan our USA trip with the desired intention to hook up - Luv from Niceland

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to let you know that I've just found you blog and you've had me cracking up since I first started reading. If you ever decide to publish a book with your stories, I will absolutely purchase it! I hope come back to blogging soon! :D

    ReplyDelete